Best Online Live Casino Guide 🥇
As casino experts with many years of experience, we’ve tested most of the live casino platforms on the market today. Moreover, we’ve also created recommendations and reviews of all the top products.
The number one dominating force in the live casino segment today is Evolution Gaming – a Maltese gambling company specializing in providing a top-shelf live casino experience with the industry’s sharpest dealers.
The Evolution Gaming platform is offered by most of the top casino sites and casino apps today. Meaning you can play top live casino games with several online casinos, both through your browser and using a live casino app.
Playtech – the biggest casino game provider in the world – also has a great live casino product offered by many online casinos.
Since live casinos are provided by third-party operators, many online casinos have a similar selection of live casino games. Although, some of the most notable live casino sites include:
- Betway – legendary casino provider with a huge selection of slots and live casino games.
- Casumo – Swedish-based online casinos and one of the top live casino providers in Europe.
- Mr. Green – well-established, long-running online casinos that’s well-known for its live casino games.
Best Live Casino Games
Live casinos are games played live against a dealer that’s broadcasted from a TV-studio. That means live casinos are only for traditional casino games, for example, blackjack, and not for slot machines.
The most popular live casino games in the world right now are:
- Blackjack – for many, blackjack is synonymous with casinos in general. This classic game is played against the dealer to get a hand worth 21 points before the dealer and without going bust. Blackjack, also known as 21, is a strategy-based casino game offered on all legitimate live casino platforms today.
- Roulette – one of the most popular casino games in history. Technically, this game is all about chance, even though you can improve your chances of winning by applying simple strategies. High risk, high reward, and even higher excitement every time you spin the wheel and drop the ball on the roulette wheel.
- Baccarat – a simple yet exciting card game that’s played against the dealer. Little to no knowledge is needed to play this game since your only task is to bet on whether you think your hand or the dealer’s hand will win. Despite its long history and popularity, baccarat is still an unknown live casino game to some.
- Poker – this might be the most well-known casino game of all time. Poker can be played in several different versions with varying rules, most of which are offered on live casino platforms. To play poker against other players, one should opt for a traditional online poker room.
- Local Favorites – in addition to all the classic casino games, many live casino providers have started offering local games. One good example is live casinos in India which often support Andar Bahar and Teen Patti. Check out one of the best live casino sites on this page to see if they offer one of your local favorite games.
What is a Live Casino?
If we haven’t made it clear already, a live casino is an online casino platform where players can play traditional board and card games with live dealers.
The dealers are live-streamed from TV-studios, meaning they control the game in real-time using physical playing cards and boards.
More importantly, since everything is live, you can interact with your dealer, ask questions, and socialize. Most live casinos also support several players at each table, meaning you can play a round of blackjack with other players seated at your table.
And, of course, you can interact with other players as well, either using a microphone or through a chat.
Are There Live Casino Bonuses?
Casino bonuses are typically offered for slot games and jackpots. With that said, there are several casino sites that provide bonuses, offers, and campaigns that also include live casino games.
The main reason why bonuses aren’t offered on live casino games is that many of the games are strategy-based, meaning you can turn the odds in your favour. In turn, this effectively ruins the casino in question’s profit margins on bonuses.
Also, many casino bonuses are only offered on specific slots and, therefore, not included for live casino games.